Oh Heck Yeah! Moylan's Finally Arrives In Nashville

I know I mentioned that they were coming, but beers from the California brewery Moylan's are now on the shelves! For the hopheads, there is the Hopsickle Imperial IPA, Moylander Double IPA, and Nor Cal IPA. For those that prefer less bitterness in their beer, go for the Kilt Lifter Scotch Ale or Danny's Irish Red Ale. I have yet to have a mediocre or bad beer from this brewery. Let's show them some Nashville beer love so that they stick around for awhile. Expect to find these at liquor stores that carry a craft beer selection (Midtown, Frugal MacDoogal, Graces Plaza, Red Dog, J Barleycorn, Total Beverage, etc. )

The Music City Brewers festival is fast approaching. Get your tickets soon because some sessions are already sold out. For more information, visit http://www.musiccitybrewersfest.com/tickets.html .  This is a great way to sample the retail and locally brewed beers that are available in the Nashville market. They also have regional brewers that are not locally accessible. I went last year and I must say they have really improved the organization of the event. The lines are still extremely sllllllow, so get there early. I doubt that I will be attending this year because I need to start saving my limited funds for the grand daddy of them all, The Great American Beer Festival in Denver, Co. Being a beer aficionado is not cheap.

Cheers!

Smitty

1 comment:

Smitty said...

Apparently a few of the offerings, like Hopsickle, are selling out.