Waz Goin On?

I'll try to make this quick and as unprofessional as possible.....

Blackstone Brewery's bottling line is up and running, which means you have access to more locally brewed beer in bottles. Look for them any day now. Congrats to Blackstone for the successful expansion. I have been a fan and patron for years. You guys rock!

Music City Brewers Festival is this Saturday, but you can also partake in some pre-festival celebration fun. On Friday July 29th, you can try the Schlafly Dry-hopped APA on cask at WOW Cafe at 4pm (Mt Juliet). This is a great beer and the east side does not get much craft beer love- so jump on that opportunity. Later on 12 South Tap Room will have a Cask Beer Extravaganza starting at 6pm. Get there early.

I have been getting a few questions about the Nashville Beer Festival at Riverfront Park on Oct. 1st. Yes, tickets are on sale and you can purchase them at their website. As far as breweries, I have no idea who is officially participating, but I am told that it will be posted soon.

For those going to the Music City Brewers Festival....stay cool. I am skipping it this year, as I'll be heading back to Illinois for a few weeks. And yes, I will be beer hunting and tasting lots of craft beer.

Cheers

Smitty

No comments: