More News From Bonus Bev- Better High Gravity Beer Guys

Hey All,


Real quick as I have some invoices to tend to, I would like to give some cool news! Next week we will be getting in a nice, new shipment of Fort Collin's Brewing Co and with that order we will have this years Helles Bock, Wheatwine and Incredible Hop part 2 (imperial India red)! I am going to try my damnedest to get this out into the market at the end of week- at least on premise to a couple of people if I have time. I should spread the market pretty good the following week and I am hoping I can roll out Ruckus Brewing's Hoptimus Prime DIPA. If you haven't heard of the FT. Collin's Incredible Hop Series, it's a one-off series of highly hopped imperial beers released quarterly. The first was there Imperial Cascadian dark ale (which we missed), this one is the Imperial India Red, third quarter will bring the Imperial Wheat IPA and fourth quarter will bring the Triple-Double(Imperial Belgian IPA).

We hope everyone had a great time at the East Nashville Beer Fest because we had a blast and found it to be a huge success and look forward to next years! Until next time, drink craft beer and don't kill puppies!

Cheers,

Joshua Scutella
Director & Better Beer Guy
BonusBev
joshua@bountybev.com

No comments: