New Brewery Coming To Nashville!

Craft beer culture in Nashville keeps growing! I have been reading the buzz about on a few beer forums, but it is now official. Jackalope Brewing Company is set to open in spring of 2011 and will be located at 701 8th Ave South. Robin Virball (President) and Bailey Spaulding (CEO) will be running the operation in an 8,220 square foot facility that will feature a tap room. No official tap room hours have been set, other than that they will be limited afternoon/evening hours during the week. The tap room will feature four beers, including a rotating seasonal. Availability outside the brewery will be keg only, distributed by the good folks at BountyBev (great choice!). I will post more info as I receive it, but I can't wait to try their offerings.



Murfreesboro may be getting a new brewery as well. Mayday Brewery is now officially an LLC and you can follow their progress on their blog here. Best of luck to them!





Do you have any other local beer news? Shoot me an email and I will post about it. I am all about supporting the Nashville beer scene. Cheers!

Smitty
"If it's not craft, it's crap."

No comments: