Should I Post Video Reviews?

I know other bloggers have ventured into video reviews, so I was curious if there was any interest on this blog. I have pondered the idea for some time, but I kept putting it off. The one thing I like about written reviews is that the audience can derive the information at their own pace, or skip over the information they don't need. A video requires that one sit through the entire clip. However, if I decide to do a video review, I will keep it simple and to the point. What do you all think?

Smitty

2 comments:

Rustyham said...

not really necessary- you could add photos to reviews and it will be the best of both worlds, we will still be able to take the review one piece at a time

Nathan Qualls said...

You're not good looking enough for me to watch you review a beer. Maybe get some cheerleaders to bounce around while you review and I'd watch.