Beer Festivals & Other News

The Great American Beer Festival starts tomorrow in Denver. This will be my second year attending, and this year I will be going to the Thursday session and Saturday AHA Members Session. I plan visit some breweries in Boulder and Longmont on Friday. Check my FLICKR photo feed on the right for live pics.

Nashville has a few upcoming beer events. The Tennesse Beer Festival on October 16  will be held at the Two Rivers Mansion on McGavock Pike. Tickets are still available.

On the following weekend, The Flying Saucer will have it's first annual Fall Beer Festival. It runs from Noon to 10 pm, and will have 6 beer tents and food. You will also have the option to purchase a 10 beer tasting card and glass for $20. There is no cover for this event.

J Barleycorn beer store is now selling growlers to go! They have four taps that will rotate. Swing by or give them a call to see what's pouring. That's it for now. I have to finish packing. If any of you locals are heading out to Denver, shoot me an email so we can meet up for a pint!.

Cheers

Smitty

No comments: