Community Blog?

As you can see, I am making changes to the blog. My goal is for the site to be a primary reference for the Nashville beer scene. I am thinking along the lines of an "Ale Street News" concept, but with a primary focus on Nashville. In order to do that, I would need the help of other beer enthusiasts in the area. Would anyone be interested in being a guest or staff blogger for site? I can easily set up permissions and log-ins. Entries can be on any of the following:
  • Craft beer reviews
  • Place reviews
  • Homebrewing
  • Food and Beer pairing (any chefs?)
  • Distribution
  • Industry news 
  • Interviews with brewers
Or it can be anything else as long as it relates to craft beer and Nashville. The only rules are no politics and that you have to follow the site formatting to be consistent. I think guest participation will keep the site fresh and current, as well as further promote the local beer culture. Shoot me an email if interested.

Smitty

No comments: