Grand Cru Wine and Spirits.


I finally had a chance to check out Grand Cru Wine and Spirits located at 3433 Murphy Rd in Nashville. This is a nice little wine shop, but with a decent beer selection of about 100 bottles. I picked up this year's seasonal release of Stone Double Bastard; grab one before they are gone. I have seen this classified as an American Strong Ale, but I would put this one in Barleywine territory. I also forgot to mention in previous blogs that Nashville now carries the Saint Bernardus beers, which this store had available. I highly recommend the St Bernardus Abt 12 if you like Belgian quads. It pairs wonderfully with cheeses like gouda and brie, as well as cured meats. Definitely check this place out, as we need to support craft beer retailers. Phone number is (615) 627-3900

No comments: