Music City Brewers Festival

I just thought I would give you all a head's up that the Music City Brewers Festival is approaching. It has been selling out over the last few years, so I would suggest that you get your tickets now. They are available for purchase from the web site.

For those of you that have never attended this event, it is a great way for you sample beers from several breweries, most of which sell their products in Nashville. They also feature food from local area restaurants and live music.

I skipped the festival last year and will likely do so again this year. I have a huge rare beer tasting in San Diego the following weekend, in addition to some upcoming trips to Baltimore and Boston. However, I have been known to get coerced at the last minute. For those of you going, please report back on the comments and tell me how it went.

No comments: